Friday 20 September 2013

Photo: Man Apprehended For Trying To Sell Two BIG Snakes To BRT Boss

One Sunday Ogbaide has been arrested by the police after finding his way to the office of BRT boss, Chief Sunday Yusuf. He told the BRT boss that he was sent by someone to come and sell the snakes to him. After questioning him, the man asked who the person was, but he refused to answer. Here is what the chief said to news men;

“I was in my office when the man presented two snakes to me. When I asked him what his mission was, he said he was sent by someone who told him that I would be interested in buying snakes.
“When I asked him to tell me the name of the person that sent him, he said he did not know the name of the person.
“I quickly raised the alarm and the security guards arrived. The man passed through three main gates before arriving at my office. No one could explain to me how he got in.”

On hearing the news, people rushed into the BRT premises to beat up the man, but the BRT boss insisted they should wait for police men who he had called to come and take him away. On getting to the station, the suspect said he was a truck pusher at Ketu Market. He said he got the snakes from Ibadan, Oyo State, and thought he could make a lot of money by selling the snakes to the BRT boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment