Tuesday 18 March 2014

Son In Law To Be

 
Father-In-Law : Young man, U’re coming to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage and u’re chewing gum.That’s a sign of disrespect! .
Man : Sir, I only chew gum when I drink or smoke. .
Father-In-Law : You mean u drink & smoke and u’re here to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage? .
Man : Sir I only drink & smoke when I go to the club.
Father-In-Law : U club too? .
Man : I’m sorry sir, I started clubbing when I came out of prison.
Father-In-Law : U’ve also been in prison before? Oh my God! .
Man : Sorry sir, I went to jail when I killed somebody!!. .
Father-In-Law : What!!! U’re a killer??? .
Man : Sir, It happened out of anger. It was a certain man that didn’t allow me to marry his daughter so I killed him. .
Father-In-Law : U are highly welcome my son. U are on the right track. U’re absolutely the right Man for my daughter. Do you need money to buy the engagement ring and the other things?

No comments:

Post a Comment